Unoccupied Home Insurance

iQuote Home Insurance, specialise in providing cover for Unoccupied Properties our panel of specialist brokers can provide you with the cover you need for your Property. Standard Home Insurance will typically not provide cover if your Home is unoccupied for over 30 days, during sale or renovation. Our specialist schemes will cover your home and it’s contents.

Unoccupied Properties require specialist knowledge and bespoke cover to insure, we can cover your Home during long periods where it is unoccupied. Get a competitive Home Insurance Quote from our panel of Insurance Brokers. It takes just 2 minutes to complete our Quick Quote form, apply today and get a competitive quote for your Home Insurance.

Get a quote